my ingredients to life....

my ingredients to life...
this blog is to share recent happenings, our culinary feats, knitting creations, stories of travels, and just updates of our lives in general. i believe that the small parts of each day inbetween the clock in and clock out, commute and the few precious hours of sleep really are the key components to a happy life. i am truely blessed, no complaints.

Friday, December 24, 2010

My parent's new fireplace


My parents recently opted to rid of their real wood fireplace and put in a new gas fireplace. Last week when I went home to do some Christmas baking with my mom, Izzy and Hondo didn't stray to far from it's warmth!! They typically try to lounge in the sunniest of spots, so this doesn't suprise me at all. Here are a couple pics...



(and I'm still trying to figure out all the cool settings on my camera...)

No comments:

Post a Comment